COVID-19 & Safety at ESTEEM
13th December Update: The rules we’re following at ESTEEM have changed following new government and NYA guidelines.
When you come to ESTEEM you must:
Wear a mask when inside the building
You must wear a mask unless you are medically excempt. You can still take off your mask to eat and drink.
You must also continue to:
Sign In, Sign Out & Sanitize/Wash Your Hands!*
You can sign in and out on our iPad at the entrance of the building. You can sanitize on arrival and exit by washing your hands in the sink in the kitchen or upstairs bathroom. You can sanitize your work area by using the provided wet wipes.
And please remember:
To keep everyone safe ESTEEM staff will continue to:
- Keep the Building Well Ventilated
- Limit staff numbers in the building to essential staff.
- Keep the number of people in a room to a safe capacity (as outlined in ESTEEM’s Risk Assesment)
- Take twice-weekly COVID-19 Lateral Flow tests
We encourage everyone who comes to ESTEEM to:
- Regularly take Lateral Flow Tests. Particularly before group activities like the Drop In.
- Socially distance where possible while at ESTEEM.
We have spare Lateral Flow Tests at the building. Ask a member of staff if you’d like one.
In particular instances we ask that everyone takes a lateral flow test:
Everyone must take a Lateral Flow test before a group activity when:
> Someone has recently tested positive at ESTEEM.
> They are travelling by minibus with eight or more people.
Thank you for your patience and understanding in these challenging times. We can’t wait to see you at Old School House soon!
You can read the FULL NYA Guidelines here:1224-NYA-COVID-19-Guidance-v9
You can read our full COVID-19 Policy here:Covid-19-statement-
If you have any questions, please get in touch with a member of our staff team, or you can email email@example.com