What We Offer
We work with 14-26 year-olds, creating spaces for them to thrive through social, wellbeing, volunteering and mentoring opportunities.
Below are the opportunities that we’re offering at the moment, with details of how to sign up or refer a young person at the bottom.
Make sure you’re subscribed to this mailing list to get future updates on what we’re offering.
6:00pm on Monday & Wednesday evenings every week
Meet other Young Adults
- It’s a welcoming and informal space at the drop-in to hang out with young adults and maybe make some new friends.
Get Involved in Activities
- Young adults at the drop-in choose which trips and activities we do. We run different activities from Ice Skating to Movie Nights.
- We provide a variety of delicious free food every week
Different times every week
A variety of free activities
- From mini golf to kayaking, get involved in fun activities across Sussex!
Get active and/or creative!
- Whether you’re interested in getting fit or being more creative, there’s something here for you
Meet other young adults
- You can meet new young adults while taking part in carefully planned activities.
Weekly sessions arranged with a counsellor
A space to talk
- We offer 121 regular counselling sessions with trained counsellors for young people who need the extra support.
Matching young adults match you to the right Counsellor
- Based on your individual needs, we will do our best to try and find the right counsellor.
- We provide different delicious free food every week
WALK & TALKS
One off walk and talks with one of our wellbeing staff.
A different way to talk
- You can talk in a relaxed environment, outside, with no zoom screens or therapy room in sight!
Be listened to and get tools to support your wellbeing
- Our wellbeing staff will listen to you and offer you tools to help with your wellbeing.
Get free food deliveries to your door on a Sunday afternoon.
A balanced diet
- We always offer a mixture of food including salads, canned goods, pastries, vegetables and meat (veggie options are also available)
Choose your preferences
- Where possible we try to accomodate for individual preferences and offer you the food you’d prefer.
VOLUNTEER 2 WORK
Open Tuesday & Wednesday 10:30am-6:00pm in person and online.
- Boost your CV with useful work experience tailored to your employment or education goals.
Gain Project Management skills and experience
Choose your own project
- Take the lead and get practice creating and leading a project around something that’s important to you. From making a film to managing a campaign to writing a blog post, we’ve got your back.
- Gain skills in a friendly and support work environment through group workshops and online learning courses
Workshops happen once or twice a month on a Tuesday afternoon.
Participatory Workshops, not a lesson!
- Take part in group workshops to develop new skills and experience, then put them into practice straight away!
Gain useful life and work skills
- Share your skills, interests and experience in a group with similar-minded young adults, and work together to produce real content that you can shout about on your CV and in job applications
- On completion of workshops and training you will receive an ESTEEM certificate, as well as skills and experience, to give you the step-up into paid work, or further education.
Regular 1-2-1 mentoring sessions with a trusted adult from the local community
Support to reach your personal and work related goals
- Meet weekly or fortnightly with a mentor to have a check-in, identify and breakdown big goals into manageable steps
Match with a like minded mentor of your choice
- Choose the mentor that seems right for you from a handpicked shortlist we put together.
|Or get in touch with us:|
Or talk to us online: