The Drop In
UPDATE ! 6/4/20
Due to the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic we have been forced to postpone in-person Drop Ins for the foreseeable future. We are instead offering services online via Google Hangouts. Please check in and see our calendar below which will be updated each week with new activities:
ESTEEM runs two free Drop-in nights at The Old School House in Shoreham. They are led by our young volunteers and include free food and activities, from 6pm-8pm every Monday and Wednesday. We have on average 20 people who come to the drop-ins through the week, though this fluctuates with what’s going on at the time.
Some of what the Drop-in evenings involve:
- Cooking healthy meals in the AVA kitchen
- Art evenings to create and sell things for ESTEEM Ink. Designs (our youth led social enterprise)
- Movie nights with popcorn
- Mental health talks with local speakers
- Organising events & trips
- Socialising with friends & meeting new people
The Rally Project happens on the Wednesday Drop-in which is run in conjunction with Company Paradiso to promote mental wellbeing in young people.