The Drop In
ESTEEM runs two free Drop-in nights at The Old School House in Shoreham. They are led by our young volunteers and include free food and activities, from 6pm-8pm every Monday and Wednesday. We have on average 20 people who come to the drop-ins through the week, though this fluctuates with what’s going on at the time.
Some of what the Drop-in evenings involve:
- Cooking healthy meals in the AVA kitchen
- Art evenings to create and sell things for ESTEEM Ink. Designs (our youth led social enterprise)
- Movie nights with popcorn
- Mental health talks with local speakers
- Organising events & trips
- Socialising with friends & meeting new people
The Rally Project happens on the Wednesday Drop-in which is run in conjunction with Company Paradiso to promote mental wellbeing in young people.