ESTEEM Monitoring, Evaluation & Media Assistant
This is an exciting role to work alongside a great team at a local youth charity. This role would suit someone starting out in charitable, youth-work, media or data collection fields. You will need to have some relevant employment experience, training or education, and be able to work autonomously and under your own initiative once you are settled into the role. You will receive some initial training as well as a few days of shadowing the Chief Officer in the early stages. As we are a youth charity we are looking to offer this role to a young adult who is in need of career experience but we would consider any application if you feel you are well suited to the role. The aim of this role is to enable young people at ESTEEM to share their feedback and ideas in a meaningful way, then to gather this information to improve services and show funders and supporters of ESTEEM the work we do.
You will be responsible for:
● Working with the CO in setting up systems for data collection (surveys and other innovative, inclusive and fun ways that you can think of for getting feedback from participants)
● Maintaining ongoing monitoring and evaluating of data collected
● You will be working on Visualising History in Shoreham project (you can read about this on our website) as well as with other ESTEEM projects.
● Using social media platforms to promote ESTEEM’s news and activities
● Bringing your own ideas and interests to help find out what’s working and what’s not at ESTEEM
Please download and complete the application form below to apply, and email with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
ESTEEM M&E Media Assistant
5 hours per week on Fridays. Salary £8.50 per hour
An enthusiastic and capable individual is required to join our team to run activities and assist our members whilst they attend the centre. The successful candidate will be running activities, whileencouraging our members to join in. These will include discussions,art and craft groups plus you will also deliver chair-based exercise sessions, for which training will be provided, if necessary. A friendly and fundisposition is essential as well as some experience of running activities for older people.
Please contact Peter Hornsby, Community Activities Manager, if you have any questions about this role on 07904 976736 or email email@example.com
Closing date is by midday on Wednesday 13th March 2019
For an application pack, please email firstname.lastname@example.org